HMs DIY #1

Store link

Visit the store for details.

Because I want to keep this datafield and the app free for use I would be very grateful about a small donation to PayPal

=======================================================================
RELEASE NOTES
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
* fixed MTB gear calculation.
* MTB gear is now updated even when no activity is started.
* new value: current pause time
* NP values are now reset correctly after restart
* check to avoid crash when using distancetoX, power fields on devices which dont support these values
* new value: GPS high acc indicator: This values is set to 1 the first time the current speed is under 5 km/h.
Because GPS still jumps around at the beginning altough it indicates max accuracy I added this indicator.
When accuracy is still low, a high current speed is displayed even if standing still. So this indicator gets a value of 1 the first time
the speed is under 5 km/h, that generally indicates that GPS got a better fix on that position. (see example_FR935_3.xml)
* MTB gear calculation: calulates the current gear, depending on following parameters which are entered as text for this value seperated by a semicolon
(see example file Charts_Edge1030_gear_mcinner1.xml): 220;30;11;13;15;17;19;23;26;30;34;40;45;55
220: wheel circumference in cm
30: number of teeth of the front sprocket
11..55: number of teeth of the rear sprockets (value is count of teeth between two sprockets)
for example: number of teeth of the rear sprockets: 10 12 14 16 18 21 24 28 32 36 42 50
gives you the values above to enter in the text field. For a detailed explanation please ask mcinner1, it is his idea/formula!

for full releasenotes see: releasenotes.txt

TODO List:
* DPI aware GUI

Parents Reply Children