TidalFlow (widget)

Official Support and Feedback thread for TidalFlow (widget)

IMPORTANT - iOS users:

A bug introduced in version 4.22 of the iOS Connect app prevents app settings from being applied.

Garmin has released a hotfix for the iOS Connect app version 4.22.2.

Please update your Connect app through the iOS app store.

More can be read about the bug here

and the hotfix here

Parents
  • Privacy Policy

TidalFlow collects the following non-identifiable information in Google Analytics:

• Unique identifier: Id generated by CIQ inside the app and is used to track the number of requests sent from TidalFlow to help detect and prevent any abuse of this free service.
    • Device name: For statistical purposes. Helps to identify popularity among different devices.
    • Language: For statistical purposes and to determine the feasibility of creating translations for this app in the future.
    • Mobile OS: For statistical and troubleshooting purposes.
    • Firmware version: For troubleshooting purposes.
    • TidalFlow version: For troubleshooting purposes.
    • Monkey (CIQ) version: For troubleshooting purposes and feature feasibility studies.
    • Country and City: Google Analytics derive this information from an anonymised version of your ip address. It does not store any ip addresses.

Collection of the above-mentioned information is for my eyes and use only.
    The main purpose is to enable continuous improvements and maintenance of TidalFlow to provide a free and fair service to all.

GPS coordinates passed to the worldtides.info service to fetch data, are in NO way tracked or stored by me.
    Google Analytics prohibits tracking data of this nature, and I fully comply with their rules.

I am not affiliated to the worldtides.info service, and therefor I am not liable and responsible for any potential tracking, storage or usage of data by the worldtides.info service.
    You should consult worldtides.info 's privacy policy too.

• Privacy Policy

TidalFlow collects the following non-identifiable information in Google Analytics:

• Unique identifier: Id generated by CIQ inside the app and is used to track the number of requests sent from TidalFlow to help detect and prevent any abuse of this free service.
    • Device name: For statistical purposes. Helps to identify popularity among different devices.
    • Language: For statistical purposes and to determine the feasibility of creating translations for this app in the future.
    • Mobile OS: For statistical and troubleshooting purposes.
    • Firmware version: For troubleshooting purposes.
    • TidalFlow version: For troubleshooting purposes.
    • Monkey (CIQ) version: For troubleshooting purposes and feature feasibility studies.
    • Country and City: Google Analytics derive this information from an anonymised version of your ip address. It does not store any ip addresses.

Collection of the above-mentioned information is for my eyes and use only.
    The main purpose is to enable continuous improvements and maintenance of TidalFlow to provide a free and fair service to all.

GPS coordinates passed to the worldtides.info service to fetch data, are in NO way tracked or stored by me.
    Google Analytics prohibits tracking data of this nature, and I fully comply with their rules.

I am not affiliated to the worldtides.info service, and therefor I am not liable and responsible for any potential tracking, storage or usage of data by the worldtides.info service.
    You should consult worldtides.info 's privacy policy too.

Children
No Data