Where do I find device specific implementation details

I'm looking for device specific info for things like "The number of available timers (default 3) and the minimum time value (default 50 ms) depends on the host system." (From Toybox::Timer)

Thanks

• I'm pretty sure 3 times is the max for all devices, but to be honest, I use 1 at most - and have the timer do everything, which could be update the screen every second, display a popup for 10 seconds, etc.

As far as the 50ms, I see that as a max you'd want to do, but to be practical, how fast you want the timer to fire  is based on your app.  If you're updating the Ui 50ms could be way too fast, and for battery reasons, you might be doing a lot of processing you don't need to do.  If things work fine at 250ms, there's no real reason to use 50ms for example.

• I'm in the phase of assessing which devices would support our application.  I expect to need a high speed and a low speed timer.  I don't see a need for more than 3 times, or sub 50 ms period (at this time), but I need to know if the devices  I'm looking at have different limitations (i.e. 1 timer and/or a minimum 100 ms period).

• Since CIQ began, I can't recall anyone getting "too many times" with 3 or less on any device.  You will get errors if you try to use even one in a data field or background process, and if you're not in high power mode in a watch face.

How fast you can fire a timer really depends on what you're doing when the timer fires.  As I said before, if you plan to update the UI, you could run into issues as you could if you're doing something complex..

When recording an activity, much of the data is only updated once a second, so not sure what you'd need 50ms for.  When it comes to comm and ANT/BLE data, that's something you'd be using callbacks for, and there is the ability to do animations. (there's a recent blog post about that.

Are you looking at just wearables, non wearables, or both?  Just CIQ3 or CIQ1, 2, and 3?