Import multiple tracks from one GPX file?

Hello all,

mtbroutedatabase.be/.../limburg.zip

I got this single GPX file containing multiple routes/tracks which I cannot see when I try to import this file on Garmin Connect.
It just picks a random course?

If I verify the GPX file with a website like https://www.gpsvisualizer.com/ I do see all the tracks, so it's no error withing the GPX file.

Somebody know if this the way Garmin Connect works? Is there a workaround I can do to ease the process of importing all the tracks?

Thanks!

• Yeah, same problem here. Didn't really find an easy fix. Importing works after opening the gpx in a text editor and joining the multiple tracks in there into one, but that's rather annoying.

• I got it done by using Garmin Basecamp. You can open the GPX there, and it will display all the tracks. Then you can just upload to your Garmin device using an USB cable**.

I wish Garmin would simplify all this stuff in just 1 program containing and doing all.
    Also, uploading a route on Garmin Connect online, Will be displayed in the app on my iPhone. But, but, but, not on my Garmin device. Even though my 830 has WiFi and is connected. 
    Is it so hard to just have 1 universal online connected account that gets synced through any desktop app, online portal like Connect, and any app at the same time?

**There I stood, in the middle of nowhere with no service and no route on my 830 that I (thought I) prepared.

• It's so sad that almost 4 years later the issue still exists