PDA

View Full Version : 310 XT after oploading the map is loadning and you can't press view details

GUFFE33
08-12-2009, 01:29 PM
I still having trouble with the Garmin Connect. when I look at my dashboard the map is just loading and loading....

And today I road 161 km on a totalt flat terrain. But the wacth tells me that elevation gain is over 3000 meter... I ride mountains with out knowing it ????

I still very disappointed with all the problem that I have with the watch and garmin connect.... There should be a warning on the box " BETA VERSION" we will fix your problems in a year or two...:mad:

NDURANCERIDER
08-12-2009, 01:41 PM
There is a thread on the elevation and reliability of such. You posted in it. There isn't much more to be said there. One reason I liked the elevation massaging that MotionBased did. ;)

For the Garmin Connect issue, is this a public activity? Can you post a link to it?

April

GUFFE33
08-13-2009, 01:48 AM
There is a thread on the elevation and reliability of such. You posted in it. There isn't much more to be said there. One reason I liked the elevation massaging that MotionBased did. ;)

For the Garmin Connect issue, is this a public activity? Can you post a link to it?

April

I found out that is i reset the watch I can upload the files via the upload button. If I manual upload it works !!!?!??

But if I use the Ant automatic system something goes wrong...

I am not able to delelte the wrong uploads... because i can't view details.

My user name is guffe33

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/11047777

On the 10 of august i uploaded the same file twice.. Because it the map was loading and loading....

Look at the files the elevation gain is different....

It okay the elevation gain don't work... But why not say so in the manual....

But on the other hand, beside the trouble I had, I like the colors on the wacht. The battery life is a big big plus, for me working as bike messenger. I need to count the km for my tax report. That is why I like garmin connect. The watch fits much better than the 305.... ;) I is nice product with room for improvement.....

But i must say your support is fast and great...

You need at big thanks.....