PDA

View Full Version : Treadmill

NATHONROSE
08-03-2009, 10:58 AM
I've looked for something on the forums for this, but to no avail.

Sometimes I just have to run on a treadmill indoors. Is there anyway to get this into GC? Only by using a foot pod?

That is a sad thing. With the pod I could get changes in pace, but I'd just like to put in the time/distance. Being able to manually enter this info would help track against my goals. I don't think the foot pod even works with the 205, does it?

Could I just cheat and manually edit a TCX file?

RUNKKRUN
08-04-2009, 06:01 PM
We'll be releasing Manual Activity creation soon. Check out the What's New (http://connect.garmin.com/help/whatsnew) page for info on a few of the features in the pipeline.

kk

KINBOY
08-06-2009, 07:20 PM
I've looked for something on the forums for this, but to no avail.

Sometimes I just have to run on a treadmill indoors. Is there anyway to get this into GC? Only by using a foot pod?

That is a sad thing. With the pod I could get changes in pace, but I'd just like to put in the time/distance. Being able to manually enter this info would help track against my goals. I don't think the foot pod even works with the 205, does it?

Could I just cheat and manually edit a TCX file?

Would be nice if the Edge 305 could use the foot pod for indoor workouts. Though we have been asking for manual input for over 3 years.

KIN

NATHONROSE
08-21-2009, 10:53 PM
I'll keep an eye out. Will be helpful for days like the other day when my daughter lost (HID) my watch and I had to just use a plain old stop-watch. Yuck.

Thanks,

NR

KINBOY
08-27-2009, 09:11 PM
I'll keep an eye out. Will be helpful for days like the other day when my daughter lost (HID) my watch and I had to just use a plain old stop-watch. Yuck.

Thanks,

NR

There is a manual entry now! I will ahve to play with that and might have to get some of the ones this spring in.

KIN

DDBROWN68
09-10-2009, 07:08 AM
I just added my elliptical workout manually using the new calendar.

TREADMILLSFS
11-27-2009, 02:31 AM
Hi everyone, I've seen the manual and it's good. I just want to ask if anybody in here knows how to fix a treadmill or are there manual also that teaches how to fix a treadmill. I am not able to use it for a week and I find it difficult to fix it myself. I know nothing about fixing it a treadmill.

I am hoping for your answer. Thank you!