PDA

View Full Version : Recurring Time/Distance Alerts

alansagers
04-16-2012, 06:39 PM
I wanted to suggest an Alert option for the running/cycling watches/computers. Currently there is the option to get a one-time distance or time elapsed alert. It would be nice to have a recurring alert by time or distance during a workout. (i.e. Alert every 20 min. or alert every 5 miles)

This would be very helpful during long workouts to stay on track with hydration/nutrition.

philipshambrook
04-16-2012, 09:30 PM
I wanted to suggest an Alert option for the running/cycling watches/computers. Currently there is the option to get a one-time distance or time elapsed alert. It would be nice to have a recurring alert by time or distance during a workout. (i.e. Alert every 20 min. or alert every 5 miles)

This would be very helpful during long workouts to stay on track with hydration/nutrition.

Yes there is and has been on all the devices we've owned since the FR and Edge 305, 310XT and 910XT. We've had repeating 20 min time alerts on all those devices.

For the 910 read page 9 of the manual. For the 610 read page 8. For the 800 read page 4. Are you seeing a theme here?

A lot of the time a little RTFM first goes a long way :eek:

victor_lessa
03-20-2013, 11:13 AM
hydration/nutrition alert separatelly from time alert would be good, also all of them should work with workout.