PDA

View Full Version : Will the 310xt ever get the "Quick" workouts option that I had on my 305?

HOLLEYKS
10-06-2009, 04:20 PM
Does anyone else miss this feature? I loved being able to choose the "Quick" option under workouts on my 305 and have a choice of entering either : Distance & Time, Time & Pace or Distance & Pace in my unit. I used this all the time at races or when I would go out for mid tempo runs. Please, please bring this option back!
I set up my own custom workouts through GTC but I loved the simplicity of being able to enter the info on the fly into my unit.
Thanks!

MELZORRO
10-07-2009, 01:57 AM
With the forerunner 310XT you can create quick workouts.

Under Training > Workouts > Interval you can create a quick workout program.

Select your interval type and rest type and under more you can set the numer of reps.
Works quick enough for me.

Do you still miss something?

HOLLEYKS
10-07-2009, 08:54 AM
Yes still miss being able to put in the pace and distance and get the total time a race will take (to help give the family an idea of when I should be at the finish). Also miss being able to put the total distance and time in to figure out the pace I am trying to maintain to get that time. The interval option doesn't have those choices.

NDURANCERIDER
10-07-2009, 09:47 AM
I see what you're missing. If you would like this feature back, please contact Garmin Support (http://www.garmin.com/support) and request it.

April

HOLLEYKS
10-07-2009, 09:57 AM
Thanks April I did just that! Hopefully I will get a response.

RUNNINGILLINI82
11-13-2011, 05:38 PM
Was there every any luck returning this feature? I am OUTRAGED that they do not have it. Further, there should have been more mention on the website that this feature was excluded as I just shelled out a ton of money for the 310XT and may not get a full refund.

PHILIPSHAMBROOK
11-13-2011, 07:12 PM
Was there every any luck returning this feature? I am OUTRAGED that they do not have it. Further, there should have been more mention on the website that this feature was excluded as I just shelled out a ton of money for the 310XT and may not get a full refund.

Caveat Emptor

If it was/is such a fundamental feature than perhaps a direct question at the time of purchase would have elicited the information.