PDA

View Full Version : tacx bushido+310xt

MATJONUT
09-22-2009, 03:16 PM
hi, I have bought a tacx bushido turbo trainer with ant+ wireless technology, the trainer sends info to a head unit reading power, speed, heart rate and cadence does anyone know if the 310xt will pick up this info. thanks

T_SMIT
09-22-2009, 03:43 PM
Based on this system diagram
http://www.tacxbushido.com/en_extrainfo_werking.html
it looks like it should. Try turning on the Bushido, then go to the menu on the 310XT where it allows you to enable ANT accessories, select the powermeter, and 'on'. You may have to pedal to get it to pair.

The 310XT can't control the Bushido, so you'll still have to use its head unit or your PC to set the resistance level.

LUKENRG
09-22-2009, 04:19 PM
Hi,
the garmin belt works with the bushido. But on the other hand, Tacx is only using the "ANT+" and not the "ANT+Sport" label. I knew from Suunto taht ANT+ is not the same than ANT+Sport because those equipment, like watches or sensors is not compatible to Garmin gadgets...

I thing, you have to try....

Kind regards
LukeNRG

MATJONUT
09-23-2009, 02:04 AM
thanks for the advice, I have got the bushido head unit to pick up my garmin hr belt but the garmin 310xt will not pick up any info from the trainer.Shame really cause I would have used the info for upload to connect to keep track of indoor bike workouts.
thanks Matt

LUKENRG
09-23-2009, 05:55 PM
Hi,
I thinik Tacx would like to sell their own software solution with ANT+ Stick. The price of 150 Bugs (about 200$) for this is unbelivible!!!

Kind regards
lukeNRG

ANTPLUS
09-27-2009, 03:42 PM
From speaking with Tacx at Interbike, I gather that the head unit sends control messages to the resistance unit, but these messages are not ANT+ power messages and aren't compatible with the 310.

Ross

SSUATS
10-16-2009, 04:36 PM
Hello MATJONUT,
do you have a Garmin ANT USB Stick and if so do you know if it works together with the Tacx Trainer Software?

Thanks!

Hannes