PDA

View Full Version : Workout Schedule download

IHSANZEKI
09-17-2009, 07:09 AM
Hi;

I have imported Garmin Ready Marathon Workout Schedule from Runner Worlds to Garmin Traning Center. Then tranfered to 310XT but when I checked the Scheduled Workout I see only first two scheduled activities

In my previous 305 I could have seen all following schduled activities.

Thanks in advance for your comment and help

NDURANCERIDER
09-17-2009, 07:17 AM
How many workouts are scheduled for the next 7 days? The 310 only shows the next 7 days worth of scheduled workouts.

April

TONYTARRAGONA
01-05-2010, 02:13 AM
That means that every 5-7 days you need to download the schedule again. Presumably you also need to delete the calendar entries for workouts already done in the training Center, correct?

NDURANCERIDER
01-05-2010, 05:48 AM
That means that every 5-7 days you need to download the schedule again. Presumably you also need to delete the calendar entries for workouts already done in the training Center, correct?

No, you don't have to redownload the schedule. It's a rolling 7 day period, so you'll always see the next 7 days worth of scheduled workouts. They're all there, though.

April

KALANAMC
01-07-2010, 02:41 PM
Not related to Garmin but about the RW training schedule - where do you get the schedule - from Smart Coach? And then how do you transfer it to Garmin? Mine is new and I'm trying to figure this all out.

Thanks.

IHSANZEKI
01-14-2010, 01:51 PM
you can find garmin ready schedule below link

http://www.runnersworld.co.uk/beginners/rws-garmin-ready-half-marathon-schedule-sub-150/4178.html

Regards