PDA

View Full Version : new user-help-virtual partner

KENNYMAYO
09-04-2009, 07:20 AM
i just bought the 310xt and before i go on my run i am trying to set my virtual partner with a 9:00 pace...according to the online manual (which i am not finding that user friendly) it says to go to training then click on virtual partner...but that is not an option...can someone walk me through how to do this?? my virtual partner is clicked on yes...thx!

NDURANCERIDER
09-04-2009, 07:28 AM
Make sure VP is on (just reiterating here..) by going to Menu > Settings > Run Settings > Virtual Partner > On

Sounds like that is set.

Press the Mode button to back out until you see your Data Field/Training pages. Press the Up or Down button to cycle through the screens until you see the VP screen. It shows the pace and a couple little runners.

While on this screen, press and hold the Up or Down button to adjust the pace to what you want.

If you adjust the pace before you press start, that setting will remain the default. If you adjust the pace after you press start, the setting will only be good for that activity and revert to the default for the next activity.

April

SGISAAC
09-20-2009, 02:47 AM
Sorry but I have no VP option on the training page. Yes VP is "on" but there would appear to be no option to set it.

SEILOGRAMP
09-20-2009, 09:17 PM
Sorry but I have no VP option on the training page. Yes VP is "on" but there would appear to be no option to set it.

Not the training page, the data field page. If you're on the training page, pressing mode twice should back you out to the correct screen. This is the screen that when you press up or down it will take you to different data fields that you set up. If you press the up or down arrow you will eventually get to the screen that says "VP Pace."