PDA

View Full Version : 310xt and Tanita BC1000

POSITIVPAU405
08-31-2009, 07:35 PM
Hi everyone.
I just purchased the Tanita BC-1000 from a link I saw in garmin connect.
I'm shocked by the lack of support. There is NO instructions on how to transfer the information to the watch or to even turn the scale ON with the watch. It's also surprising that the software that came with the scale is not compatible with a Mac...Very frustrating.
Have anyone being able to connect the watch to the scale? The site and manual say they are compatible but there is no instructions on HOW to do it. I search the net and didn't find anything.
Any information would be very appreciated..
Thanks in advance.
positiv

BBECKER39
09-01-2009, 07:21 AM
Press the light (power) key, and the scale should connect. Once the green light on the scale is on you should be able to step onto the scale.

ANDERS.ROSSEL
09-01-2009, 01:15 PM
Hi,

I believe its compatible with your 310XT and therefore it should be any problem with the Mac, since 310XT and Mac are compatible. I don´t know if you have a puls band, but it should be the same procedure when connecting to that.

I am thinking of buying a Tarmita BC1000 as well. Please, let me know pros and cons with once you´ve got it up and running.

Thanks,
Anders

POSITIVPAU405
09-01-2009, 03:27 PM
I was able to get it working but it was a mess...
There are absolutely no instructions for the 310xt anywhere..

Here is what you have to do:
Go to Mode - Settings - User Profile
Then you click on the power button (light), and then click on "Enter".
That will turn the scale on...
Perhaps the folks at Garmin could add this on the FAQ before more people get the scale and get frustrated... :)

positiv

BBECKER39
09-02-2009, 10:16 AM
pressing the Light (Power) button from anywhere on the watch should initiate a connection with the scale. You should not need to be on the user profile page, and you should not need to press the Enter button after pressing the Light button.

Edit: If your backlight is enabled, you will need to press the light key twice, since the first press will turn on the light, and the second will start searching for the scale.

HLTIV
09-02-2009, 08:05 PM
what about the 310 xt?

JOHED
09-03-2009, 09:47 AM
Thank you for the informations. I have just ordered Tanita 1000, but not yet got it.
So I look forward to try your instructions

POSITIVPAU405
09-13-2009, 11:30 AM
pressing the Light (Power) button from anywhere on the watch should initiate a connection with the scale. You should not need to be on the user profile page, and you should not need to press the Enter button after pressing the Light button.

Edit: If your backlight is enabled, you will need to press the light key twice, since the first press will turn on the light, and the second will start searching for the scale.

With version 2.4, it only worked when going to setting/user profile and pressing the light button followed by "enter". Now with version v2.6 the scale does not work at all (following your steps or the steps I used before). Something happened with the new firmware and how these devices connect....Any help appreciated...