PDA

View Full Version : Deleting data on watch after upload to connect

ANDERS.ROSSEL
08-28-2009, 12:51 PM
Hi,

Does anyone know how to make the data in the watch disapear after transferring the data to connect. Otherwise, same data will be transferred to connect everytime I transfer to connect, right?

Is there some setting for this?

Best,
Anders

NDURANCERIDER
08-28-2009, 12:55 PM
No, the same information won't get sent to Garmin Connect every time. The 310 will only send new activities to the Ant Agent unless Transfer All activities is set. And then the 310 will only send all the activities on the next upload. After that, it reverts to only sending new activities.

Having said all that, if you still want to have your activities deleted after an upload, you can do that by right clicking on the Ant Agent icon and choosing Device Settings. You can then check the box to have AA delete the activities after an upload.

I, personally, don't like having AA delete my activities for me, but the 310 will get full of data and complain if you don't clean it out once in a while. This is unlike other units that will silently overwrite older data.

April

DW152
08-28-2009, 06:33 PM
Another way is to delete the data directly from the watch. Go to history > delete and you will have several choices on how to delete your data. You can delete individual activities, all activities, or old activities. I do this periodically to free up memory.

ANDERS.ROSSEL
08-29-2009, 01:01 PM
Thank you, both. I clicked in the box in the AA.

Anders