View Full Version : Feature request: Restore ability to view History for current session

08-26-2009, 10:51 AM
The 305 saved data for the session in progress to History. This was very convenient when doing track intervals or a tempo run, as it allowed users to confirm how many intervals they'd done (it's easy to lose track!), view split times, monitor cardiac creep, etc.

In the 310XT, that feature is now gone. The only way to review the lap-by-lap details of the current run is to save the run to History. This is impracticle, though, since once you save, everything reverts to zero and you've effectively started a brand new session.

In a future firmware update, please restore the auto-save of current session information to the History view.

08-28-2009, 04:51 PM
I second this request. I feel blind when doing interval work right now. I like to review my pacing 1/4 and 1/2 way through the workout. But I can't cycle back through the current laps. It's frustrating.

08-30-2009, 08:17 PM
And a third...I do miss this feature from the 305.

04-12-2011, 05:46 AM
I totally agree with you guys....really annoying

04-25-2011, 03:23 AM
I hope they do give this feature back.

04-25-2011, 12:55 PM
Don't hold your breath. Real improvements, that is adding features we want , are low priority. It is much more important to spend millions of dollars of development money on unnecessary gimmicks like (t)ouch bezels and (t)ouch screens...