This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Virb Mobile App crash on Google Pixel 2 Android P beta

Hello, after installing the virb mobile app on my Pixel 2, i could start the app and was able to set the wifi settings (password) to the virb ultra30.
But after this, the app crash's everytime when i try to open it. :(

I have noticed the following. The application closes whenever a Wifi connection exists. Be it with the camera, or with the local Wifi.
Without Wifi connection, the application starts correctly and wants to connect to the camera

Of course Android P is still beta, but all other app's are working without problems.
  • Hi runabilly,

Thanks for reporting this issue on the forums. This is a known issue with Android P that many apps suffer from, for example, most Microsoft apps crash on startup with Android P. The VIRB Mobile developers have determined the problem and have fixed it internally, the fix will be released sometime in the future. I don't know when it will be released, possibly the next Android VIRB release.
  • Hi runabilly,

Thanks for reporting this issue on the forums. This is a known issue with Android P that many apps suffer from, for example, most Microsoft apps crash on startup with Android P. The VIRB Mobile developers have determined the problem and have fixed it internally, the fix will be released sometime in the future. I don't know when it will be released, possibly the next Android VIRB release.

Please, roll the android Virb mobile App Update out, asap.
    I want to share my videos and pics, not even from the PC. :)