This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Livestreaming to Youtube slow latency instable

Hello, i made my first experiences with livestreaming the Virb Ultra 30 to Youtube. Basically it works. With look to quality: unusable. Connection establishes at 360p and Latency is about near a minute...and connection breaks...All settings on the latest version...Virb Mobile App on iphone6. Camera Virb ultra 30. All connected via High speed Wi-Fi.

Does anyone made similar experiences, or does somebody know what to care about to get satisfying results?

• I have the same experience with the garmin virb x. Latency of 1 minute and the same low quality video livestream on youtube. I do not understand why this can be so difficult, only of commercial reasons for example to buy a garmin virb 360 which can live stream with 4K.......
  • How did you live stream? I don't see an option in the virb app :(
  • Unfortunately for most Android devices the cellular connection is disabled while the phone is attached via wifi to the camera. This severely limits the Live Streaming feature. Live streaming is supported on iOS only at the moment.