Bug List (GCM 3.20, W10M Build 15235)

Hi guys,

Here is the bug list for W10M Build 15235

- Battery drain (big issue, GCM is using more than 80% of battery in background). To note here: the app is set to be "always allowed in background" in the the system settings, as otherwise notifications are not working reliably
- Bluetooth connection is lost way too often (also if phone is lying nearby)
- Watch is not reconnecting automatically when lost Bluetooth connection.
- When a notification is received on the phone and the watch is not connected, GCM reconnects to the watch but does not push the received notification.
- Music controls do not work at all (always waiting for connection to the phone). If the music control widget opens and has connection, it is not possible to start music.
- Weather widget is not working but always waits for connection to the phone

Post your bugs please.

Bye
  • Hi guys,

Here is the bug list for W10M Build 15235

- Battery drain (big issue, GCM is using more than 80% of battery in background). To note here: the app is set to be "always allowed in background" in the the system settings, as otherwise notifications are not working reliably
    - Bluetooth connection is lost way too often (also if phone is lying nearby)
    - Watch is not reconnecting automatically when lost Bluetooth connection.
    - When a notification is received on the phone and the watch is not connected, GCM reconnects to the watch but does not push the received notification.
    - Music controls do not work at all (always waiting for connection to the phone). If the music control widget opens and has connection, it is not possible to start music.
    - Weather widget is not working but always waits for connection to the phone

Post your bugs please.

Bye

I agreed with all except for Music controls (when Groove is open on my Lumia 950XL works fine with my vivoactive HR, pause, play, change song.....) and weather widget that works well (obviously when phone and watch are connected). The app is set to work in background managed by Windows, I've tried to switch from this and "Always on", battery drain seems less heavy in the first mode and notifications seem working in the same way in both modes.
  • Hi Fabryhorus,

music control works when Groove is opened, that is true. But when I try to start music without starting groove separately, it is not working. I would expect Groove to get started when I am starting a song through the watch.

Weather widget works when viewing the first page, but when navigating into the widget (select button) the next page always shows "Waiting for data".

I also tried to switch the battery setting for GCM to "Managed by Windows" but in that case I do not get any notifications.

Bye
  • When I sync my Vivosmart HR+, I always get multiple (2 or 3) notifications that a new exercise is ready to be viewed, even though I haven't done any new exercises.
  • Hi,

is it possible that your exercises started based on your heart beat rate or something like that? After sync are you able to view these new exercises?

Bye
  • Hi,

is it possible that your exercises started based on your heart beat rate or something like that? After sync are you able to view these new exercises?

Bye

There are no new Move IQ exercises. When I do sync real new exercise, I only get notification of that one. Then on subsequent syncs again two unknown exercises.