Correction: the bugs listed are for W10M Build 15230
- Battery drain (big issue, GCM is using more than 50% of battery in background). To note here: the app is set to be "always allowed in background" in the the system settings, as otherwise notifications are not working reliably
- Bluetooth connection is lost way too often (also if phone is lying nearby)
- Watch is not reconnecting automatically when lost Bluetooth connection.
- When a notification is received on the phone and the watch is not connected, GCM reconnects to the watch but does not push the received notification.
- Sync is not reliable, especially when an app should be installed. With the recent release of GCM this seems to be even worse.
- Music controls do not work at all (always waiting for connection to the phone). If the music control widget opens and has connection, it is not possible to start music.
- Pairing issues with several devices
- GCM won't install on SD card
Post your bugs please.