Can't see sleep from night before last

Like many people I use my Vivosmart HR+ to track my sleep from the night before. Fine. But when I swipe to remind myself of how the night before *that* was, the date jumps to 29 December 2017! From there on it's fine, in so far as it swipes back one day at a time, but I can't face swiping through 6 months of 'No data available'.

Any ideas?
  • Sleep Data Needs Verification On Web

Like many people I use my Vivosmart HR+ to track my sleep from the night before. Fine. But when I swipe to remind myself of how the night before *that* was, the date jumps to 29 December 2017! From there on it's fine, in so far as it swipes back one day at a time, but I can't face swiping through 6 months of 'No data available'.

Any ideas?

I have the same problem with my wife's and my sleep data.

If you log into the website and verify the sleep time, then it becomes available.

Obviously, this is a ridiculous step that has to be done to get at your data. I have also discovered that there is no real tech support available, just this forum and I'm beginning to have my doubts about that after reading your post.
  • Actually I've not found the support to be too bad. But it has to be said that the Windows 10 Phone version of Garmin Connect does leave a lot to be desired.

I'll try logging onto the website this evening and see if the information becomes available. It did used to work when I first installed it on my phone, but it seems to have stopped working. I never know if this is down to (in this case) Garmin or crappy Microsoft software. I live in hope that somebody from Garmin will resolve the bugs in their Windows Phone app one day.
  • I use the Android App and sync to my phone and I have this problem. It started about 5 - 7 days ago on both my wife's and mine.

I don't know if they made a change to their website or phone app, but we've been using these HR s for January 2016 and now we have this xleep data issue and we've recently been having sync issues even.

So, I don't believe it's your phone that's the problem, but Garmin's website/data processing.

My comment about support was that I'm used to having an email for tech support for issues like these and Garmin doesn't seem to have one (that I can find, anyway).
  • I use the Android App and sync to my phone and I have this problem. It started about 5 - 7 days ago on both my wife's and mine.

Just connected the HR+ to my laptop, synchronised it, confirmed that I can see all my sleep records on the website, but the Windows 10 Phone version of Garmin Connect still doesn't want to play.

Is anybody else having this same problem? Does anybody have a solution which may work for me?