GCM V3.16.1.0 released

Lumia 950 release ring, GCM reinstalled without any tweak.

Connection is more stable, since this morning only lost connection twice. After a Lumia reboot the connection was reestablished
Notifications: OK/2 they usually work but with a delay.
Music controls: Usually they work as expected (play/pause, skip, volume) however sometimes they refuse to work;
Weather: No problem;
Find my phone: OK

Only have the new version installed for 9 hours so it's premature to say anything.
  • It worked neatly this morning.

what worked?
  • the issue regarding the transfer of an activity, previous post, previous page.
  • somehow i get the bluetooth problem too, today i updated to Creators Update and the bluetooth connection keeps dropping, unless i have the GC open. That's wierd, couse i didn't have any problems until today. :confused:
  • somehow i get the bluetooth problem too, today i updated to Creators Update and the bluetooth connection keeps dropping, unless i have the GC open. That's wierd, couse i didn't have any problems until today. :confused:

All of us using the creator update as insiders have the same problem :) We are waiting for Garmin to release a new app version that uses GATT APIs that should solve the bad Bluetooth connection with Windows 10 Mobile. Let's see how long it takes :)
  • RS2 (Creators Update) is more than ready. It's now in the last batch of bug fixes, so whatever is going to officially made available on the 25th, Garmin should have had already everything worked out.

And don't forget about the fact that Garmin itself has, most definitely, a specific ISV channel to talk with MS engineering. Which makes it even more inexcusable for not have fixed all of the notification/sync issues until now.

Make it work. Simple.

If it doesn't work due to MS mistakes, tell us. Let the users make the right pressure on MS to solve those possible issues.