This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Organize/Save Workouts

Hi,
I've lots of custom workouts used for training and the list in the workouts page goes over several pages.
Is there any way to organize them in folder?
Or is there any way to export the in files and then upload again when needed?
Thanks!
  • I have around 100 workouts that I've created on my Garmin Connect. It sometimes takes me a crazy long time to find the one I'm looking for.

It would be incredibly useful to have the ability to

1) create folders within the "Workouts" section.

2) change the order of workouts to make them easier to find.

In addition, another thing that makes the "Workouts" difficult to use is that it is impossible to sync a workout immediately after editing it. After you save a workout, it immediately takes you back to the main page with all the workouts, so if you want to sync it to your watch you have to find it again and then sync. (Such is not the case for renaming a workout, after which you can immediately sync.)

• Still isn't as far as I know. I've been wanting this for ages. I'm going to post this as a new feed.

• I am proposing an enhancement to Garmin Connect Website/app.

Currently there is no way to organize custom workouts into folders/groups (confirmed by support). When there are many such custom workouts, it is hard to locate a workout, modify it or schedule it to the Garmin calendar. Sometimes, you need to page several pages to locate them, and this will only get worse as I create more sets of custom workouts for my own personal training plans.

So, I'd like to group my related custom workouts into folders, so they are easier to locate, schedule or modify. I believe it should be a fairly easy enhancement.

• There is not even a search function for "My Workouts", is there?

How is that possible in 2023, Garmin?

• I'd like to group my related custom workouts into folders
    search function for "My Workouts",

I suggest making these requests on the Share Ideas site. I did.

• Thanks! I just did it too! ;)