This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Steps Challenge "Gathering Results" Bug

A steps challenge I set up with friends ended this Sunday. It's now Tuesday and it still says it's "Gathering Results" and hasn't officially marked the winner or changed to "Past Challenges." Is this a know issue? How can it be fixed?
  • Has everyone synced since the challenge ended? While the challenges should auto-end by noon the next day whether everyone syncs or not, sometimes they get stuck? If so, maybe have everyone sync one more time to see if that helps.
  • I have noticed the same issue. I have one challenge in which we are a total of 2 people and both he andI have synced numerous times. The challenge is stuck in ‘gathering results mode’.
  • I have same issue with more challenges. All challenges ended on Sunday. I and other participant synchronized data but challenges are in "Gathering Results" state for several days.
    Maybe problem is that other participant did not sychnorize data within 12 hours after challenges ended. He synchnonized later, but synchronized, so I think everything is prepared to complete challenges, but nothing is happening.
  • I have same issue with more challenges. All challenges ended on Sunday. I and other participant synchronized data but challenges are in "Gathering Results" state for several days.
    Maybe problem is that other participant did not sychnorize data within 12 hours after challenges ended. He synchnonized later, but synchronized, so I think everything is prepared to complete challenges, but nothing is happening.

Today all challenges ended so maybe you need to wait few days. But I did not get badges for Challenge champion :-/
  • Today all challenges ended so maybe you need to wait few days. But I did not get badges for Challenge champion :-/

Are you referring to the weekly group challenges, or the custom ones you can create with your connection. It's my understanding that the Challenge Champ badge only works with the later.
  • Are you referring to the weekly group challenges, or the custom ones you can create with your connection. It's my understanding that the Challenge Champ badge only works with the later.

Custom challnenges against my connection. Earlier I got badge when I won challenge like that.
  • Has anybody fixed this?...im having the same problem

• Same problem since 15. Aug. 2019 - all challenges are still open...

• True! Problem reappeared. I hope someone is looking into this