This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Body battery is unchanged after a nights sleep

I got 9:28 of sleep last night but my body battery is unchanged from the the bottomed-out number of the day before!??! Can someone shed some light on this?

• Can someone shed some light on this?

If you post screenshots of the Body Battery, Stress, and Heart Rate graph, then perhaps we can see some clues. You can also try soft-resetting the watch (holding the Light button till it shuts down), and see whether there is any difference the next night.

• Okay, I went to bed last night with a 28 body battery, slept 9 hrs and 40 minutes and woke up with a 28 body battery.

I made screenshots but when I try to insert an image I only prompted for a URL. If I provide a URL, the only link that appears in the post is for the Garmin Connect signon screen..

• Just copy the image and paste it into the message body

• Okay,thanks. That wasn't working either, but I got it to work. I think my internet connection froze during transfer.

YESTERDAY

I did the hard reset the day before yesterday, and woke up with a 100

Body battery from yesterday.:

Here's the stress chart from yesterday. Average 28

Daily Summary from yesterday:

TODAY:

Body Battery, as of a short while ago:

Stress. Average: 38

Daily Summary for today:

Looking at it, it looks like I had a poor night's sleep last night....but still it seems like it would have moved the meter a little bit.

Thanks, I appreciate the patience.

• Looks all right now. The soft reset may be sometimes needed, when the Body Battery starts acting. It may happen for example after a system crash, or after a firmware update.

• Yes, it seems to be working fine now. Thanks for the support!