This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Alarm custom label

Hi.

Right now when I create alarm clock on my watch (Fenix 5x+) I can only select Alarm clock label from restricted predefined list:

• None
  • Wake Up
  • Workout
  • Reminder
  • Appointment
  • Training
  • Class
  • Mediatate
  • Bedtime

I want to enter my own label for every alarm clock I create. For example: "Eat breakfast"

How can I do that?

Could you add this feature to the next firmware release?

• Same here. How to user define these labels? I don't need Meditate for example. I want to define them by myself

• I agree!!! This seems like it would be such a simple app update! Even if the label customization had to be done through the app on the phone. Please fix this, Garmin!!! 

• Please add a way where we can enter custom labels through phone app at least, just like the text respond messages.

• VERY MUCH AGREE.  Please add the ability for users to create our own customized Alarm labels (vivoactive4).  The pre-defined list is completely worthless, it is like many of the other features on this watch, it is just a bunch of software developers at an isolated desk that don't even wear a watch or do any exercises that come up with most of these features (another example: phone call vibrates for 1 second instead of entire time phone is ringing.... craziness).  PLEASE allow users to customized their labels. Even if it is like the Text Messages and we need to pre-define them through the phone app. That would be perfectly fine.

• I feel like Garmin doesn't care about customer experience. They just make an improved new model every year. :/

• Yep, very true. They spend all their effort creating a new watch, knowing everyone will flock to it and purchase that. All the while, the don't give a darn about the people that already purchased a watch (because they already have our money).

• +1 in this one. Looking at how long this has been asked for by a number of users I start wondering if Garmin cares enough.

• Hi,

Just wanting to request the ability to customise the name of labels you can choose for alarms on vivioactive 4s.

This would increase functionality and enable users to remember the reason for the alarm when the other labels do not match the purpose they have. Might be worth grabbing a survey to find out which users may benefit from this.

Kind Regards,

Steve.

• There has been a few request. I think it should be normal to name your alarms

• Agreed. No reason why it shouldn't be added as its just very basic customisation.