Two issues that pretty much make me want to give up.
1. If you have a long video, say 30 minutes or so, if you split it too many times, say 10 or more, every time you split from that point on the video player with crash and virb edit will need to be restarted before you can go on. All work is saved at least, but it's annoying.
The bigger issue and the reason I bought this over a gopro and third party software was because it seemed like the video and .FIT data would work well right out of the box. It doesn't.
1. The sync is only ever within 100ft or so on first GPS import. This is probably not a problem for the Elite because it gets it's time form satellites, but the Basic you would think the basic could get the time from the Edge 510 code the video to that.
The rest of these is because I have to go in and try and sync the video, so if the video to GPS worked as advertised, this probably wouldn't need fixing.
2. When you adjust the GPS data, the first thing it does is zoom way out from where you were just looking, so even if all you needed to do was move it 2mm, now you have to zoom all the way back in and figure out where you are.
3. Would it be possible to leave the gauges on the video so if there is cadence data and you know the moment you stopped pedalling, because you can hear the freewheel in the video, it would make it easier to line up.
4. Often times when you adjust GPS data for any video clip, the first video clip gets updated with that same data. My workaround has been to work on that last.
5 If there are consecutive clips from the Loop function, it would be nice A. not to have to add GPS to each of them and B. it would be nice to edit the GPS data for all of those consecutive clips at the same time.