Google Map or Bing Map don't go

When I upload .gpx track (export from garmin connect from .fit file), no map or track are shown.

Nothing change with Google or Bing Option.

My System is Win 8 64bit (Intel i7; 8Gb Ram)
  • Are you connected to the Internet when you run VIRB Edit? Do you have maybe have a firewall active that might prevent VIRB Edit from displaying the map?

There is also a toggle button that turns the map on or off, make sure you have it on.
  • Are you connected to the Internet when you run VIRB Edit? Do you have maybe have a firewall active that might prevent VIRB Edit from displaying the map?

There is also a toggle button that turns the map on or off, make sure you have it on.

I know about button (map on or off).

Obviously, I'm connected to internet when I run Virb edit. Infact Google Hearth go normally.
    Before upload gps track I can see the world map; but after upload something strange happen. Strange black triangles sobstitute world map.
    In mp4 video overlay data are displayed correctly. So I can see heart rate, Speed, altitude and cadence.

So I understand that Vird edit can read gps file, but it can't generate track from the same file. I've tried with fit file too.

Now I'll tried with other gps file (previous one was 4h 34m, while video to sync was only about 2min).

Ok, now i can be more clear. World Map is present, but start a black triangle from location where gps file was registred to sky. Before, I didn't see world map because it slide down on windows map.
  • Thank you for elaborating. This is an actual bug in the software that happens on some non-English languages.

The next release of VIRB Edit (2.1) will fix this.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

As a work-around, if you can change your Windows settings to use dots for decimals instead of commas (1.23 instead of 1,23) the track should display properly.