Virb Edit multi camera with 2 Ultra 30

Hi all,

I posted my issue on Virb Edit Mac flux. I put it in the right flux.

I have Two Virb Ultra 30 started and stopped with Virb widget on Garmin watch.

When i import the 2 x 3 video clips in Virb Edit, it don't detect multiple camera. Why ?

Below snapShot on Virb Edit screen.

How Vird Edit detect a multiple camera ?

Sometime it works about with a spaheti plate as a result, sometime don't work at all. One time only it worked fine.

Need hep please. Thanks in advance.

Does Someone encoutered the same issue ? has an idea ?

• Hi, yes I also got that in the past.

It is related to the GPS, which must be enabled on both Virb to have the exact same timestamp.
    Mentioned my way of using the cams here,

Since I do it like described there, it works every time!

Virb Edit has two timestamps, which synch the video with the gmetrix. Then they will be matched with the second video. Only if all four are more or less in sync, the PiP will be enabled.

• Hi, and thanks for your respons.

GPS is enable on both cameras, one is master (camera 1), second is slave (camera 2). Recording is started and stopped using the Virb widget on Vivoactive watch.

When you say "start camera 1 first", does it means "switch On camera 1 first" or "start recording camera 1 first" ?

I remember that in fact i "switched On" camera 2 first for this flight.

May be it's the way to import files in VirbEdit ?

Do i have to import both .fit files ? is there an order ? Ex : 3 clip of 1st video, then .fit file, then 3 clips of 2nd video, the seconf .fit file ?, or other sequence ?

Is there an help or doc for this VirbEdit feature ?

Thanks in advance

• With "starting", I mean powering the camera on. Then powering the second camera.

When both run, turn the leaver from the primary cam to start recording on both. That worked fine for me, in the past years.

The import does not matter! Creating a video will check every clip added to the timeline, if a corresponding clip exists. If there is any, you´d be asked to use PiP. Confirming with "Yes" automatically adds the clip from the second camera, synchronized to the timeline, as well.

Just import the clips from both cameras, one after another via Virb Edit. Then the fit-files will be copied automatically and you must not care about anything.

• Hello HerrRiebman,

thanks a lot for your respons.

I think i'm beginning to understand where do my issue come from.

In fact, i copy the viedo files and the .fit files from the cameras to a folder in my PC. Then i import the viedeo files in Virb Edit from the folder, and after i import the .fit files

I don't import directly from the camera.

I will try next time, i will back to you.

Waiting, thanks a gain.