Exporting 4K up to 25P only & green line at the bottom

I have raw footage recorded in 4K/50P.  No problem editing on Virb Edit, but exporting I found it can only go up to 4K/25P.  Not really a problem, in fact I welcome an excuse to record to smaller video files in the future.  But then I also noticed a green line at the bottom of the resulting video.  I suppose that's related to my raw video recorded at a higher FPS which Virb Edit cannot export.  It won't be a problem since I will go down to 25P from now on, but I want to bring it up in case anyone else encounter or avoid it, and for Garmin to fix if every the are going to support 4K/50/60P exports in the future.

Here's the exported video

• i just found another problem...  so i have been recording my videos in 4K 25fps to avoid that bottom green line... been good so far, until i started recording at high bit rate settings, the green line reappeared.

just viewing it on a player (outside of virb edit) no issues.  loading, playback, exporting them in adobe premiere elements, no problem.  its really just the virb edit.  it shows immediately when editing, even when playing back within virb edit.

• solved it myself

Problem - videos recorded on GoPro at 4K 50P low bit rate, or 4K 25P high bit rate both showed a green line at the bottom or top of the frame when played back within Virb Edit, and also when exported

Cause - the Media setting of my Virb Edit as detected by the app itself for optimal performance was Video Encoder - Ffmpeg and Video Decoder - DXVA.  Its the Decoder setting that's causing the problem

Solution - I switched it to Ffmpeg also.  Green line gone on both playback and export.

• Excellent. Got rid of my thicker green bar. Thanks.