Add custom type of value to G-METRIX

Who can tell how to add your data type (for example, wind strength) to custom G-Metrix. I add my custom data from gpx, fit or cvs files

I used GaugeBuilder on there in the value menu it is not possible to add my customs values
  • I don´t know if this is possible.
    In the past, I manipulated some values, which I didn´t need and customized the gauge with the gauge builder, respectively.

That case was an OBD2 data-stream, which does not provide the current gear. So I took engine load (which I didn´t got).
    Not the best way, but it worked.
  • Curious about this too.

Would be interested in showing fuel consumption through "vehicle speed"/"engine fuel rate" (mph/gph = mpg), but can't find the values themselves in the .veg files.
  • I´d like to link my thread with my custom gauge, to show you how I made it. You will have to deal with the data, the Virb is asking for. And Fuel Rate is none if them, afaik.

But it seems, that the Gauges-Topic is gone, as well as the whole Virb-Section*. Also the thread with the OBD2 compatible devices and which cars will work, is not taken over. I explained which data is asked for and how often...

*We guessed a lot with what garmin will come after GoPro released their next version. I think now it´s clear: Nothing...