Video exports don't include overlays?

Any advice for a newbie? Created a video in VE comprising a series of stills taken on a ride. Loaded G-Metrix data from my Garmin Edge 520 and synced each slide to point on the map. Video plays back perfectly within VE showing gauges for Track position, Speed, Heart Rate & Cadence. Problem comes when I try to export video or share to FB. Output only includes stills and transitions and no overlays. Where am I going wrong?
  • :confused: Any Suggestions? :confused::confused:
  • This looks like a bug in VirbEdit. I'm working on resolving it right now, so it should work correctly in our next release.
  • i use the 5.4.3. version on mac OS big sur; i have the same issue but only with the height gauges altitude graphs. All titles, other gauges are shown in the export en in the edit mode the graphs work perfectly. I tried several different height gauges, but all with the same result; the background of the gauge is shown, but the graph itself not. I tried other colours and backgrounds, but still no success. the video comprises approx. 50 clips and photos where all individual clips were synced with g-metrix costing 8 hours of work. 

I did a test with a short movie using the start and end clip of the movie where it doesn't work. Then it perfectly shows the whole graph in both start and end clips. 

how can i resolve this?