Mac OS X Mojave Heading dates wrong in Media Library or Import views

Since moving to Mojave, dates in the heading block in the media library or import views are incorrect. For example, media library shows first block as September 26 then next block as September 15, then Last Import, then September 25, then September 24, then September 27 ...

Import Selection shows November 13, then November 10, then November 13 (but not the same set of images), then September 13, (third time with yet another different set of images) etc.

This same behavior was observed a few years ago with a prior operating system update.

Am I missing something I should have done?
  • I see this as well. Mojave and VIRB edit 5.4.3. I am seeing a selected clip dated November 17 2018 when it is clearly from April 13 2019. Also I am seeing duplicate clips which have the same name but are grouped on different days (neither date is correct).
  • Same problem here, I am wondering why not more people are complaining about this?

Did you find any solution to bugfix this problem?

• What you'll learn

• Discussions on all units of Ethics GS paper 4 will make you comfortable on the subject matter. 
    • Understand the gravity of Ethical behaviour in public services in a developing country like India. Also how our day to day actions and their consequences impact significant others. 
    • Learning about eminent administrators who have contributed towards making India a robust nation and have truly upheld the spirit of Civil Services. 
    • Values which make governance not only possible but also acceptable in a country so diverse and where expectations of the citizens are rising continuously. 

• Psychological concepts of Attitude and Emotional Intelligence and how they contribute in making us a better person. Also nuances about persuasion and social influence which are integral part of policy implementation.  
    • Understand how some important theories of moral thinkers advanced our understanding of Ethics and how they are relevant for the exam.  
    • Last but not the least , Case study based approach and skills of answer writing as without these success in Civil Services remains a far fetched dream.
    • Answer writing in Ethics assumes importance as it is different from other papers of GS. In Ethics , quote based questions and Case Studies are marks fetching areas. Sir’s approach is to discuss answer writing skills so that you can get command on it.