VIRB Edit 5.3.1 Mac Issues

My Virb Edit software was working pretty well until I updated to 5.3.1 today. Now my videos play back very choppy and lag a lot. This seems to be aggravated even more when I use the mouse to pan around the 360 video. Is there any way to go back a version on the Virb Edit software? The program is basically un-usable as is.
Thanks,
Mike
  • Unfortunately, I've not been ale to use the software since 4.2.3 (and then that broke when I updated macOS to High Sierra). I updated to 5.3.1 this weekend and tried to edit 3+ hours of footage. Trimming a couple seconds off one of the clips took almost 60 seconds to complete...so I totally agree about the software continuing to be unusable. I also utilize a multi-camera setup and have documented a long list of things that have been broken since 4.2.3 but none of the items seem to ever be addressed with these updates. I've moved on to Final Cut Pro and only utilize Virb Edit if I'm desperate and want to add data gauges to a clip. In this scenario, I'm forced to render the entire unedited clip. Ridiculous.