Additions to GPX Metrics / Playback Screen

Hi,

I am a sailing coach in Scotland and use Virb Edit when coaching with either Virb XE's or Ultra 30. The use of multiple camera has been great for feedback for the kids we coach, but also for the coaches to fine tune our knowledge to get the best teaching methods for the kids.

However there are ideas i have had for the Virb edit that could make life easier for us. For example when filming 2 to 4 sailor, when looking back on the software due to not being able to change the colour of the gps trackers on the playback screen it is hard to tell which line is which sailor. Be good to be able to change the colour of line on with this in mind not just for sailing but other sports.

Also it is great that we can use two screen at once not the playback but would be great to get 4 quarters of the screen to then put 4 camera up on the playback screen.

What is also great is the multiple camera detection when importing a video file in to the editing bar. Would there be a way so you can manually pick when you overlay multiple camera instead of it just picking up due to the gps files?

Also being able to draw on the playback screen to show how things can be done differently from a coaches perspective. Given sometimes when coaching we are short on time we usually play back the footage with out exporting, so be good to have like a pen or script feature in verb edit to allow us to draw on the play back screen.

Just some ideas i have had that would be great i think for many sports, not just sailing. I know unlikely any of this you would put in but no harm in asking as be some great features.

Kind Regards
Nathan