Waypoints and recorded mapping data not showing up

I have made a couple of fishing trips now with my EchoMap 93SV Plus. The waypoints I entered and the map data I recorded are not showing up in Homeport.

I can see "Data Received" in the left hand window for those trips when I get the data from the SD card, but nothing I can find lets me display it. The only thing it did show was the sonar track I recorded at the same time.

Tom
  • It seems like this forum is as dead as the worthless Garmin Homeport software. Since posting my question above, I have read some additional reviews of this software, Terrible.

It would be nice to think Garmin would wake up and fix this, but the problems have been noted for MANY YEARS and Garmin still ignores them.

If offline software is important to you stay away from Garmin.

Tom
  • Not sure if this will help but I had a similar issue with a handheld GPS not reading the SD card data. To get it to work I had to connect the unit using a USB cable port to the computer then worked ok. putting the SD card in directly didnt work
  • I don't have any idea about this. If anyone is having details share it here. Would you like to know more about the best apps? Check this for getting more about AC Market app. It is designed to be similar to the Google Play Store.

• I have been using HomePort since it was introduced as a replacement for their previous mapping software.  While perhaps not ideal, I really don't know of any other program that lets you plan routes and then upload them to a Garmin plotter.

If you have suggestions, please publish them.