Lost all my load data

Ok, I imported alot of tracks and waypoints and have been adding photos to The waypoints. Its been working wonderful untill this morning when i opened homeport and got an error message (something like "cant read file". And now all my data is lost!
Is there an archive file somewhere that has been corrupt? And can i fix it? And what about that cloud, can i restore my data from there?
  • Go into Windows Explorer (where you can browse your files).

At the top where it shows your folder path, delete everything and type in %appdata%

Go to the Garmin folder. Then go to HomePort. Find the Database folder, zip this up (if you need help with that step let me know) and send it to [email][email protected][/email].

That way I can look in to it. I am not sure what the issue is. While I realize it would be a pain, are you able to start over from scratch? Have one of your photos moved to a different location?

I am trying to think of what could be "corrupt." I would like to see your data to see if I can reproduce your issue. Your data will be kept private.
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member over 8 years ago
    I have almost the same trouble

I was adding waypoints to my SD card which was a BlueChart g2 like I had before and so how I lost everything but the new waypoints I added would you be able to help me aswell