This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Homeport won't recognize G2 cards

I am running Homeport on a MacBook Air. The software will recognize and read the data card that I downloaded from my 5212, but it won't recognize either of the 2 G2 Vision cards for two separate regions.

I don't recall the exact message that I receive but the gist is that there nothing in the same card reader that the data card was just accessed through.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Jeff
  • It turned out to be a carrier problem. The adaptor that the microcard slid into was bad - by changing the carrier everything works fine. Hope this winds up helping someone else.
  • [QUOTE=JIP travels;400268]It turned out to be a carrier problem. The adaptor that the microcard slid into was bad...

I've had a number of adapters go bad (I mostly have microSD cards and need adapters for my card readers). The adapters don't have any electronics in them. However as cards have gone down in price the adapter have been "cheapened" and so it's not unusual to have issues with them after a few uses. I've thrown away a number of them recently.