Need help retrieving corrupted BaseCamp data

For years I have used a symbolic link to store my BaseCamn data (Library) in dropbox. Never had a problem but dumb me decided to move it to iCloud.  I back up my data using Basecamp. Used the terminal command ( ln -s /Users/pseabolt/Documents/Garmin/BaseCamp ) to remove the symbolic link which remove the BaseCamp folder from (/Users/pseabolt/Library/Application Support/Garmin) Garmin folder. Basecamp created me a an empty My Collection  (Library) when launched.  I restored my data from backup. I created a new Library in iCloud and selected copy current data to new library. BaseCamp hung on copying to new library, I let it run over night. Next morning I quit Basecamp and when I reopened and choose the new library everything looked great. I open a Basecamp on the MacBook Pro and choose the new library on iCloud. Everything look great syncing worked. I was careful not to open BaseCamo on both computers at the same time. Used BaseCame several time checking data for a couple of days. Made Backups. 

Yesterday Basecamp would not open. I went to MBP same thing on that computer. Tried to restore from Garmin backup on hard disk. Says it is corrupt. If I remove the BaseCamp folder pointing to iCloud, BaseCamp pops up with an empty My Collection. I have restored basecamp Version 4.8.12 (4.8.12) on both computers. DropBox data was available so I recreated a symbolic link to the DropBox Basecamp folder and it crashes. Restored about 10 backup Basecamp folders from time machine one at a time. No joy.  Started trying to Import into “my collection” from different AllData.gdb files. I tried about 15 different TimeMachine backups and all it would say file is corrupted. Changed the extension on the backup files and tried to import but still says corrupted. Any suggestion except start over would be appreciated

Crash report

Process:               BaseCamp [6340]

Path:                  /Applications/Garmin BaseCamp.app/Contents/MacOS/BaseCamp

Identifier:            com.garmin.BaseCamp

Version:               4.8.12 (4.8.12)

Code Type:             X86-64 (Translated)

Parent Process:        launchd [1]

User ID:               502

Date/Time:             2022-09-21 14:49:02.0377 -0400

OS Version:            macOS 12.6 (21G115)

Report Version:        12

Anonymous UUID:        B4D99A9A-7E97-D7BF-2114-8699D8BCDDF0

Sleep/Wake UUID:       9F50E8D7-A60B-4BCC-87BD-CA7419CADA58

Time Awake Since Boot: 32000 seconds

Time Since Wake:       120 seconds

System Integrity Protection: enabled

Crashed Thread:        0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:        EXC_BAD_INSTRUCTION (SIGILL)

Exception Codes:       0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000000000

Exception Note:        EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

Termination Reason:    Namespace SIGNAL, Code 4 Illegal instruction: 4

Terminating Process:   exc handler [6340]